Wondering what to look for to update your wardrobe this fall? Well we’ve got your back, and decided to compile a simple fall shopping list to help you stay on trend and avoid breaking the bank, even in the chilly weather. While shopping, here are a few items to consider. Perfect for castings and everyday life, these pieces will not only step up your fashion game but have you ready to walk the streets with style and show up to castings with a leg up on the competition. Now don’t you just LOVE us?!
1. Duster Coats - For a new take on a trench coat, grab a duster! Wear it open for a flowing, draping effect for a dramatic entrance when you walk in a room. Or, wear it buttoned or tied for a more structured look when you are on the go. Either way, its perfect and in style for castings and errands!
2. Ballerina Shoes - The concept of the ballerina flat has been revamped! This style now features metal, bling, ribbon that ties up the leg, and even heels. From boho to retro, this new style will work for you!! Casting time, throw on your heels and slip your flats in your bag, strut your stuff! After your casting, throw on your flats and stay in style for that subway
3. Embellished Bags - From patches and pins to beads and bling, statement bags are a must this season! Go for a tote and fill it with your model musts or downsize with a city bag for just the essentials.
4. Chokers - Thick and thin…it’s all in! Stay classic with thin velvet ribbon choker or spice it up with a thick statement choker. Stay thin for castings and pump it up for the streets with statement chokers made of lace, chain, and metal!
5. Extra Long Sleeves - A bit out of the ordinary but totally on trend! Cover those fingertips with extra long sleeves as seen on the runway this Fashion Week. Hey, ladies, at least your hands will stay warm on these cooler fall nights!